Works independently to bake, fry, package, display and stock bakery products; to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Baking and frying duties determined by production schedule - 80% of time
- Price, date, wrap and/or bag bakery products
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise bakery shelves, cases and displays
- Notify the Bakery Manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
- Assist in receiving, unloading and stocking of merchandise
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the department; know differences in price, taste, preparation, use etc.
- Handle spoiled/damaged products per established guidelines
- Maintain a clean, attractive and well stocked department