To maintain pricing, stocking, and rotation of merchandise in the grocery area and to perform other functions as required in Grocery, Point-of-Sale, and Receiving, in an efficient manner within company policy, to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
- Check and verify receivables for amount, quality, count or weight, condition and store in appropriate areas
- Price and stock to ensure quality protection, accuracy and product rotation
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays
- Handle damaged and spoiled products and control the level of damaged goods
- Notify the Grocery Manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
- Maintain a clean, attractive and customer-friendly department
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the department; know differences in price, taste, preparation, use etc.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance