To operate cash register, check stand, car wash and gas pumps with the most accurate and efficient check out service possible. Perform stocking, cleaning and to ensure that the work shift contributes to the financial best interests of the store.
You must be at least 18 year of age to be considered for this position.
- Understand functions of and be able to operate gas pumps. Follow through with appropriante actions in timely manner for resulution of technical failure of pumps.
- Operate cash register, display cost of customer purchase, make change, cash checks, and issue receipt.
- Operate and assist customers using the car wash, auto-cashier, and vacuums.
- Understand and follow DSD receiving guidelines.
- Knowledgeable of product locations in store, in order to be able to assist customers.
- Know the Ad items, special prices, coupon deals or other features that apply to the store's sales program.
- Knowledgeable and capable of implementing all related security and cash drawer accounting procedures.
- Keep management informed of problems with pricing (not on files), cash registers or scales.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service and assistance.
- Maintain a clean, attractive and customer-friendly department.